AAI Recruitment 2018: Airports Authority of India (AAI) in July had invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to 186 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) and Senior Assistant (Electronics) posts.
The online application process for this recruitment is scheduled to be concluded on July 15. The online remittance of application fee will also be concluded on July 15. Out of the total of 186 posts announced as part of AAI recruitment 2018, 147 are for Junior Assistant post for which Diploma candidates are eligible. Find more details about the recruitment below.
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2018
The process for submitting the application for Recruitment to the post of Recruitment to the post of Jr. Assistant (Fire Service) and Senior Assistant (Electronics)is given below:
- Step-I: Register yourself online at https://www.aai.aero/en/Careers/recruitment
- Step-II: Re-login and select the category and fill up the Personal Details, Qualification Details, Upload relevant documents (photo/signature/ relevant certificates)
- Step-III: Submit Fee online via HDFC PayU (if applicable) using either of net banking, debit cards or credit cards.
Once the application is submitted, candidates automatically will be redirected to Payment Gateway (HDFC PayU) to deposit the fee of Rs. 1000/- against each application for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) and Senior Assistant (Electronics) through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Wallets.
No Application Fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to exempted communities and categories viz., Women, SC, ST, PwD & Ex-Serviceman and accordingly, the steps for payment of fees will not be applicable to them for submitting online application form.
AAI Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Opening Date for On-line Registration of Application – 16.06.2018 at 10.00 AM
- Last Date for Completion of Step I & II of Online Registration – 22.07.2018 till 11:59PM
- Last Date for Online Payment of Application Fees – 22.07.2018 till 11:59PM
AAI will conduct the written test as a part of the selection process.’ The E-Admit Card/Call Letter indicating particulars of the Candidate.
If you have any feedbacks or doubts regarding AAI Recruitment 2018 article, feel free to drop a comment below with clear information. We are happy to help you. You can also find us on FACEBOOK for the latest updates.