The Kerala Rail Development Corporation Limited, is a Joint Venture of Government of Kerala and Ministry of Railways, Government of India with Head Quarters at Thiruvananthapuram. Applications are invited for the post of Company Secretary from suitable, qualified, dynamic, result in oriented and dedicated candidates for the post of Company Secretary.
Company Secretary Details
Post: Company Secretary
Advt. No: 03/2017
No. of posts: One
Mandatory Qualification: ACS/FCS
Desirable Qualification: CA/CMA/MBA or equivalent from a reputed B-School
Age limit: Maximum age should not exceed 40 years as on 1st December 2017
Not less than 10 years of post qualification experience in company secretarial matters. The applicant should possess sound knowledge of the Companies Act and Company Law procedures, financial and accounting management functions, raising funds and should be proficient in working in a computerized ecosystem.
Also Read: Kerala PSC Latest Notifications
1. To undertake and execute the job of secretary to the Company as envisage in the statutory provisions.
2. Other related duties and responsibility as required by the management.
1. Compensation will be as per industry standards.
2. Experience and age criteria can be relaxed in case of otherwise exceptionally deserving candidates.
3. Selected candidates will be posted in Thiruvananthapuram, though liable to be posted anywhere in India.
4. Applicants engaged in Government/Quasi-Government/PSU should send their applications through proper channel.
Interested candidates may send their application with their Bio-data by email at email@example.com on or before 06-12-2017, 15:00 hrs.
KERALA RAIL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED (A Joint Venture Company between Government of Kerala & Ministry of Railways, Government of India)
The Retreat, TC 26/954, PMG – Pattom Road,
Pattom Palace P.O,
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala – 695 004.
Phone: – 0471 2305053, 0471 2305054,
E mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org