Here we are listed some of the question answers based on Indian Constitution for your competitive exams preferences. Those files will definitely gonna help you if you are really want to lern and grab a job in govt sector. We have included some questions in it and you can also find next part of this Constitution based question answers.
You can bookmark our website on your browser, So you can read the chapter easily without being lost at half way. If you want to download the file, you can also do that in a single click too. This content will be constantly updated. All the question answers we included here is best for candidates those who are preparing for competitive exams.
- The UPSC submits its annual report to _____?
- Which Constitutional body have recently undertaken a project called. ‘SAMPERA’?
- Who appoints the Chairman & members of the State Public Service Commission?
- The Finance Commission of India came into existence in _____?
- Which was the operational period of the first Finance Commission?
- Who was the chairman of the first Finance Commission?
Ans: K.C. Neogy
- Who appoints the Chairman & members of the Finance Commission?
- Who was the first Keralite to become member of the Finance Commission of India?
Ans: VP. Menon
- Which Finance Commission’s operational period was 2010-15?
- Who was the Chairman of the 13th Finance Commission?
Ans: Vijay Kelkar
- Who is the Chairman of the current (14th) Finance Commission?
Ans: Y. V. Reddy
- The National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) was constituted on:
Ans: 12 October 1993
- Who was the first Chairman of the NHRC?
Ans: Justice Ranganath Misra
- The National Commission for Women (NCW) was set up as a statutory body in _____?
Ans: January 1992
- Who was the first Chairperson of the NCW?
Ans: Jayanti Patnaik
- The National Commission for Minorities was set up in:
- The Constitution of India was adopted on:
Ans: November 26, 1949
- What was the total number of members in the Drafting Committee of Constitution?
- Constituent Assembly worked by constituting _____ committees?
- Total schedules in Indian Constitution are _____?
Also Read: Learn English
- Who was the chairman of the Drafting Committee of the Constitution?
Ans: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
- Which is the largest written Constitution in the world?
Ans: Indian Constitution
- Which country has the world’s first written Constitution?
Ans: United States
- Most important influence on our Constitution was _____?
Ans: Govt. of India Act, 1935
- Who was the chairman of the minorities commission of the Constituent Assembly?
Ans: H.C. Mukherji
- Who was the president of the Constituent Assembly?
Ans: Dr.Rajendra Prasad
- Who was India’s constitutional advisor?
Ans: B.N. Rau
- Who was the first Indian judge at the International Court of Justice?
Ans: B. N. Rau
- What was the official estimate of expenditure on Constituent Assembly (in Rs)?
Ans: One Crore
- Which Indian artist decorated the handwritten copy of the Constitution?
Ans: Nandalal Bose
- Which Part of the Constitution deals with citizenship?
- Part III of the Constitution deals with _____?
Ans: Fundamental Rights
- Which Part of the Constitution deals with Gram Panchayats?
- Which Schedule of the Constitution deals with rural local government, namely Panchayat Raj?
Ans: Eleventh Schedule
- Twelfth Schedule of the Constitution deals with?
- Part XV of the Constitution deals with _____?
- Which Schedule of the Constitution includes Anti-defection provisions?
- What is the subject matter of the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution?
Ans: Official Languages
- Which Article deals with the Constitutional Amendment procedures?
- The concept of judicial review is adopted from _____?
Also Read: General Knowledge
- Which Article is described as the ‘Heart & Soul of the Constitution’?
- Which Constitutional amendment is known as ‘Mini Constitution’?
Ans: 42nd Amendment
- Which amendment to the Constitution was recommended by Sardar Swaran Singh Committee?
- How many times has the Preamble of the Indian Constitution been amended so far?
- The High Courts may issue writs under Article?
- In which year was the 42nd Constitutional Amendment Act enacted?
- _____ acts as the ‘Guardian of the Constitution’?
Ans: Supreme Court
- What is the total number of writs envisaged in the Constitution?
- In which year was the Citizenship Act passed?
- Which writ is issued to a detaining authority?
Ans: Habeas Corpus
We hope this Indian Constitution Competitive Exam Questions Answer is helped you. Please share your valuable feedback’s/doubts by dropping a comment below to improve yourself in future. We are happy to help you.