Applications are invited for the post of Horticulturist in Kochi Metro Rail Limited ( KMRL ). Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the post on or before 17/01/2018.
Name of the Post: Horticulturist
Total no. of Posts: One
Grade: S-2, Rs.14000-26950/-(IDA)
Qualification: B.Sc in Agricultural Science/Horticulture
Experience: Minimum 5 years of post qualification experience in horticultural related work.
Tenure: On deputation/contract basis for three years, extendable for further periods on mutually agreed terms and conditions.
Maximum Age Limit: (as on 1st January 2018) 35 Years(Age relaxation applicable as per reservation rules)
- Experience and age criteria can be relaxed in case of otherwise exceptionally deserving candidates.
- The number of vacancies shown above is tentative and may undergo change.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for Written Test/Interview, which will be communicated through email only. KMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- Wherever maximum qualifications are prescribed, no higher qualified candidates applications will be entertained against such vacancies.
- Applicants employed in Govt./Quasi Govt./ PSUs shall apply through proper channel, after forwarding the advance copy along with the application fee and shall produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Written Test/Interview
- Acceptance or rejection of the application of the candidates will be the sole discretion of the Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Applications of candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and he/she will be declared disqualified for future vacancies in KMRL.
- No TA/DA will be paid by KMRL to candidates for attending Written Test/Interview
How to apply – Instructions
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for Horticulturist post before the last date 17/01/2018 through your KMRL account online.
- Applicants should read the instructions in the website thoroughly before applying.
- An application form may be filled online by selecting the link in KMRL website. The scanned copy of the supporting documents should be uploaded, failing which the application will be treated as incomplete.
- Applications forwarded through any other means including fax or e-mail will not be entertained.
- The application fee of Rs.500.00 should be paid online through the payment gateway of Kochi Metro Rail website. No other mode of payment will be entertained. This is non-refundable under any circumstances.
The last date for submission of online application is 17th January 2018.