Railway Group D Recruitment Kerala 2018: Indian Railways has issued latest Centralized Employment Notification to fill in 62907 Group ‘D’ Posts. For the government job seekers, it’s the best time to test your knowledge to secure a quality profile job. Online applications start from 03 February 2018. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for RRB CEN 02/2018 posts on the official website before 05 March 2018.
As per the official notification 62907 posts for Track Maintainer, Gateman, Pointsman, Helper in Electrical / Mechanical / Engineering / Signal & Telecommunication departments, Porters & others are invited India wide. Candidates considering applying for the posts should be 10th class passed or ITI or holding NAC granted by NCTV and must fulfill all medical standards.
Candidates must go through the detailed eligibility criteria before applying for the posts. Scroll down for details regarding the application process, selection procedure, exam pattern etc. and start applying before the last date.
The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 31 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the govt. rules. OBC applicants will get relaxation of 3 years and SC / ST applicants will get relaxation of 5 years.
Railway Group D Recruitment Kerala 2018 Important Dates
- Opening Date & Time for Online Registration and submission of Application – 03-02-2018
- Closing Date & Time for submission of Online application – 05-03-2018
- Last Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee Online Payment – 05-03-2018
- SBI Bank Challan – 05-03-2018
- Post Office Challan – 03-03-2018
Qualifications for Railway Group D Recruitment
10th passed or ITI from an institution recognized by NCVT/SCVT or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
10th passed plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NCTV) or 10th passed plus ITI
For Post wise and trade wise Eligibility Criteria and Technical Qualification, please check the Annexure A of the official notification of RRB (CEN 01/2018) 27019 Asst. Loco Pilot (APL) & Technicians Posts.
Age Limit for Railway Group D Recruitment
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 31 Years
Age relaxations for reserved categories.
How to Apply for Railway Group D Recruitment
- Visit the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Select the RRB Zone
- Click on “Apply Online for RRB”
- Fill the required details
- Upload Scanned Photo and Signature
- Submit the online form and pay the application fee
- Take printout of application form for future use